Midlands Crew - Cotteridge Wines Suggestion

Reads 31839 • Replies 504 • Started Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:18:04 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

imdownthepub
beers 26073 º places 2110 º 02:32 Sun 1/25/2015

Wow, what a day. I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Many thanks to the good people at Cotteridge Wines for a legendary afternoon, your hospitality and friendliness was exceptional.
I don’t normally get involved in the tasting frenzy but I did this time and thoroughly enjoyed it many thanks to all involved, it was great fun.
Hope everyone got home ok. Thanks to Fin & Loz I managed to get to Banbury without any problems. Falling asleep in my chair when Sandra wanted to tell me about her day wasn’t the wisest end, but hey ho.

imdownthepub
beers 26073 º places 2110 º 02:57 Sun 1/25/2015

Originally posted by Fin
Originally posted by Fin
Originally posted by imdownthepub
There are 5 new beers for me on the current Welly list, might take a look as there are 2 Worcestershire ratings Fin!!

http://www.thewellingtonrealale.co.uk/pages/beerboard.php

Just had a Worcs beer that I picked up on my last visit. We’re nip and tuck at the moment with Worcs so may have to try the Welly and pick up summat.

Fin 77-77 Glen

Take a look now Mr. Fin

1 imdownthepub 79
2 Fin 77

BlackHaddock
beers 15456 º places 1053 º 07:07 Sun 1/25/2015

OK sober again now!

Thanks to everyone from Glenn, his original idea, Richie for pushing it through, Cotteridge Wines for hosting and feeding us, right down to Tom the lagerlout who sat next to me, Dan for bringing the Rwandan monster and just everyone as a whole, too many to list.

<*))))))><

Fin
beers 17274 º places 1653 º 07:44 Sun 1/25/2015

Thanks ever so much to Cotteridge (Jas, Kal & Roberto, sorry we forgot to get you a cake Roberto!) for everything yesterday, we had a thoroughly enjoyable day, crikey I even managed to last almost to the end of this tasting. Thanks also to Glen for the idea and Rich for the organising. Great to see everyone, some great beers (& and some shockers) were had.

RobertoRoss
07:51 Sun 1/25/2015

Bloody hell, that Rwandan beer...

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 07:55 Sun 1/25/2015

I was hoping you would all say it was a bit dull and not really worth going.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40532 º places 1239 º 10:00 Sun 1/25/2015

Anyone else having problems accessing the spreadsheet from the events page to yesterdays tasting?

When I click on the link it comes up as before but then immediately vanishes leaving just the Serengetti lager !?!

Leighton
beers 33724 º places 1204 º 10:05 Sun 1/25/2015

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
Anyone else having problems accessing the spreadsheet from the events page to yesterdays tasting?

When I click on the link it comes up as before but then immediately vanishes leaving just the Serengetti lager !?!

Solid fucken beer that Serengeti.

imdownthepub
beers 26073 º places 2110 º 10:08 Sun 1/25/2015

I get the full page but I cannot move down the sheet.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40532 º places 1239 º 10:10 Sun 1/25/2015

Originally posted by imdownthepub

I get the full page but I cannot move down the sheet.

yeah - thats where I am now !

Who’s playing silly buggers?