Midlands Crew - Cotteridge Wines Suggestion

Reads 31843 • Replies 504 • Started Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:18:04 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

DanielBrown
beers 4668 º places 360 º 11:08 Sat 11/29/2014

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
Originally posted by DanielBrown
I have the Rwandan safely stashed dans mon cupboard. It will be present on the day.

Please can someone bring along a Falkland Island beer? Danke schon.

My international beers are all stored at Richs. Now I know I had Falkland Island Imperial Stout BA in milk urns. But Rich is claiming it as his.

However I do have a Croatian beer that would be a new country tick for you Dan and some of us other country ticking types.

I had the chance of a Columbian beer last year, but alas it slipped through my fingers. The agony of regret.

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 12:55 Sat 11/29/2014

Anyone need a Brazil or Israel tick?

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 13:53 Sat 11/29/2014

Originally posted by Beersiveknown

I need israel!

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 16:03 Sat 11/29/2014

I need israel!

I have a few from summer Santa, will try to bring one

DanielBrown
beers 4668 º places 360 º 12:09 Sun 11/30/2014

I need israel!

To save space in your luggage, I’ll bring the Israeli beer which is lingering in my fridge. It’s this one http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/goldstar/9228/

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 12:25 Sun 11/30/2014

Originally posted by DanielBrown

I need israel!

To save space in your luggage, I’ll bring the Israeli beer which is lingering in my fridge. It’s this one http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/goldstar/9228/

I’ll see how i’m doing for space, hopefully i’ve got the better offerings via Tomer

minutemat
beers 14673 º places 551 º 12:59 Sun 11/30/2014

Originally posted by RichTheVillan
Originally posted by minutemat
Gutted i cant make this but i will say if anyone is staying over & fancies an afternoon shandy post-tasting Shrewsbury is but a short-ish train ride away & i will be happy to host a mini jaunt of sorts.

Do fancy doing this on Sunday Steve? theres a direct train from Shrewsbury to Birmingham Airport.

that was my thinking if Matt happy to have us Sunday. Only downside will be the luggage, I doubt Shrewsbury has a left luggage facility!

You’re all more than welcome, although I can understand if you’re feeling a bit fragile in the morning. We can provide hangover-friendly food tho, and beer for that matter!

Regard your luggage, our place is about a 5min walk from the station right in the centre so if you want to bring here that’s fine by us.

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 13:40 Sun 11/30/2014

Originally posted by RichTheVillan
Gutted i cant make this but i will say if anyone is staying over & fancies an afternoon shandy post-tasting Shrewsbury is but a short-ish train ride away & i will be happy to host a mini jaunt of sorts.

Do fancy doing this on Sunday Steve? theres a direct train from Shrewsbury to Birmingham Airport.

that was my thinking if Matt happy to have us Sunday. Only downside will be the luggage, I doubt Shrewsbury has a left luggage facility!

You’re all more than welcome, although I can understand if you’re feeling a bit fragile in the morning. We can provide hangover-friendly food tho, and beer for that matter!

Regard your luggage, our place is about a 5min walk from the station right in the centre so if you want to bring here that’s fine by us.

We’ll pencil it in and try to let yo know for definite the night before if thats not too short notice? Never been to shrewsbury so will be an interesting excursion!

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 00:19 Thu 12/4/2014

Just to let everyone know I’ve added some potential group purchases to the spreadsheet with prices. All of which are Scoops for Theydon.

Let me know if you want to get involved.

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 01:32 Thu 12/4/2014

not sure any of them particularly interest me, normally for beers that price I’d expect a higher average score. The brett saison may be good. I would see keep them to one side certainly but wait to see that we get through the tap selection and stuff wer’re all brining first.

Most of what we have is heavy barley wines and stouts so would be good to have some more sessionable hopforward stuff!