RBSG 09

Reads 24835 • Replies 191 • Started Sunday, August 10, 2008 6:41:11 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

kp
beers 10877 º places 12 º 16:29 Mon 10/27/2008

Originally posted by aracauna
We’ve been putting in bids for Atlanta.

Atlanta is great. This year, Georgia, along with Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, South Carolina, and North Carolina combined together to win almost 60% as many medals as Pizza Port won this year at GABF.

miketd
beers 5 º places 125 º 16:32 Mon 10/27/2008

Anything west of the Mississippi is probably a no go for me next Summer. I’m voting East Coast...if there is an East Coast proposal.

faro99
beers 2 º 17:20 Mon 10/27/2008

Whether I can go or not, I’m voting for whichever I think is the best proposal ...

hotstuff
beers 5394 º places 74 º 14:57 Tue 12/9/2008

Bump...who is putting together proposals and when will the voting take place? I am sure there are others besides myself who would like to start thinking about their summer trips/vacations and get reservations made, etc.

JohnC
beers 3007 º places 164 º 15:04 Tue 12/9/2008

Originally posted by kp

Atlanta is great. This year, Georgia, along with Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, South Carolina, and North Carolina combined together to win almost 60% as many medals as Pizza Port won this year at GABF.

well, maybe if a brewpub or brewery in those states would do a "Chitlin & Collards Stout" they’d stun the competition and sweep the medals.

aspidites
beers 1271 º places 1 º 15:26 Tue 12/9/2008

Originally posted by JohnC
Originally posted by kp

well, maybe if a brewpub or brewery in those states would do a "Chitlin & Collards Stout" they’d stun the competition and sweep the medals.

You are a sick man.

decaturstevo
beers 6342 º places 200 º 19:36 Sun 12/14/2008

Originally posted by aspidites
Originally posted by JohnC
Originally posted by kp

You are a sick man.

I brewed a chitlin collard stout today. I will bring some to the rbsg if it lasts. i know it will be sooo damn good:) cheerstevo

hotstuff
beers 5394 º places 74 º 11:46 Sat 12/20/2008

Bump. Is it somewhat safe to presume, not assume, that SF is going to be the only proposal put on the table?

Immy
beers 1958 º places 110 º 18:55 Sun 12/21/2008

Originally posted by hotstuff
Bump. Is it somewhat safe to presume, not assume, that SF is going to be the only proposal put on the table?

It really looks that way. Win by default?

decaturstevo
beers 6342 º places 200 º 20:39 Sun 12/21/2008

Originally posted by Immy
Originally posted by hotstuff

It really looks that way. Win by default?

Post me a firm date so I can put the wheels in motion cheerstevo