College Football Thread 2012

Reads 88341 • Replies 1163 • Started Sunday, March 4, 2012 6:50:38 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 16:10 Wed 8/1/2012

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
Originally posted by TheAlum
To pass a little time..

Post a video of your favorite game/play from last season:

Last season sucked.
So, I’ll post my favorite UCF play from 2007. First play from scrimmage of the season, at NC State. Really shut the crowd up.

2007 huh? I forget, how did y’all do in your bowl game?

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 16:26 Wed 8/1/2012

Originally posted by mgumby10
To pass a little time..

Last year was boring, let me give you guys a treat.

Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, a compilation video of the greatest collection of talent of all time on a college football field. Watch in awe and enjoy!!!

In other words, the last several years were totally forgettable and there just wasn’t enough Miami material to post anything pertinent. It’s OK, we already knew that.

Personally, if forced to select the best college football team of all time, I’d go with the Nebraska team of 1995 over that 2001 pay-to-play Miami team. But that’s just me.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 16:27 Wed 8/1/2012

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 17:25 Wed 8/1/2012

To pass a little time..

Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, a compilation video of the greatest collection of talent of all time on a college football field. Watch in awe and enjoy!!!

All I saw was this..

Alum, how much did you enjoy watching that 2001 team? Did you feel like this was a special once in a lifetime chance for you to witness something special? Any objective college football fan like yourself would surely marvel at how sick that team was. Let me hear your favorite stories of watching that 2001 team. Go!

I’m trying to rile you up. I presented a question and opportunity for everyone to show a video of something awesome their team did last year.. so everyone could join in. You ignored it completely. You deserved that KState flash of Defensive Dominance (or maybe Miami Offensive Ineptitude!)

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 17:34 Wed 8/1/2012

Zeke Pike dismissed from Auburn??

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 17:40 Wed 8/1/2012

Originally posted by hopscotch
To pass a little time..

In other words, the last several years were totally forgettable and there just wasn’t enough Miami material to post anything pertinent. It’s OK, we already knew that.

Personally, if forced to select the best college football team of all time, I’d go with the Nebraska team of 1995 over that 2001 pay-to-play Miami team. But that’s just me.

Lol your a nutball. You saw what Miami’s defense did to a Heisman level Nebraska rushing attack. We DOMINATED because our defense was faster than their offense. That nebraska team was one-dimensonal like most Nebraska offenses, and we would have had so much time to prepare for it. We just had too much talent.

Guys, who was your favorite hurricane that year?

Ken Dorsey
Clinton Portis
Willis McGahee
Frank Gore
Andre Johnson
Jeremy Shockey
Kellen Winslow
Najeh Davenport
Kevin Beard
Bryant McKinnie
William Joseph
Jerome McDougal
Andrew Williams
Jonathan Vilma
DJ Williams
Ed Reed
Sean Taylor
Mike Rumph
Phillip Buchanon
Antrel Rolle

Holy Fucking Shit can you guys believe that depth?!?!?! 14 first
rounders and Portis and Gore were second rounders. Oh My!!!!

Coker Age

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 06:35 Thu 8/2/2012

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 07:00 Thu 8/2/2012

To pass a little time..

Lol your a nutball. You saw what Miami’s defense did to a Heisman level Nebraska rushing attack. We DOMINATED because our defense was faster than their offense. That nebraska team was one-dimensonal like most Nebraska offenses, and we would have had so much time to prepare for it. We just had too much talent.

Ken Dorsey
Clinton Portis
Willis McGahee
Frank Gore
Andre Johnson
Jeremy Shockey
Kellen Winslow
Najeh Davenport
Kevin Beard
Bryant McKinnie
William Joseph
Jerome McDougal
Andrew Williams
Jonathan Vilma
DJ Williams
Ed Reed
Sean Taylor
Mike Rumph
Phillip Buchanon
Antrel Rolle

Coker Age

You know what you should do Gumby? Go buy a Delorean, make sure the flux capacitor works, drive 88 MPH and WHAMMO!!! Got it McFly?

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 07:37 Thu 8/2/2012

Originally posted by TheCheeseMan
To pass a little time..

Ken Dorsey
Clinton Portis
Willis McGahee
Frank Gore
Andre Johnson
Jeremy Shockey
Kellen Winslow
Najeh Davenport
Kevin Beard
Bryant McKinnie
William Joseph
Jerome McDougal
Andrew Williams
Jonathan Vilma
DJ Williams
Ed Reed
Sean Taylor
Mike Rumph
Phillip Buchanon
Antrel Rolle

Coker Age

You know what you should do Gumby? Go buy a Delorean, make sure the flux capacitor works, drive 88 MPH and WHAMMO!!! Got it McFly?

Oh man, sick idea. I knew I didnt only like you for your sexy body Cheese.

Where can you find a Delorean these days? Maybe Starnes’s folks have one rusting in their backyard up in WV?

Oh, you forgot to pick your favorite Cane from that team. Get your shit together.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 08:20 Thu 8/2/2012

Where can you find a Delorean these days? Maybe Starnes’s folks have one rusting in their backyard up in WV?

The body of a DeLorean is made of stainless steel. DeLoreans don’t rust.

Where is your head, Doc Brown?