Fake BA AleSmith bottles

Reads 30131 • Replies 240 • Started Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:51:28 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Ty5592
beers 1024 º places 1 º 20:36 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by drewbeerme
I’ve asked the trader to post a comment on the thread.

We all know that ain’t gonna happen.

aspidites
beers 1271 º places 1 º 20:42 Wed 10/31/2007

Would you protect the identity of a counterfeiter? That is what this person is. He should be strung up by his (miniscule) testicles and have a nice 3L bottle shoved up his ass.

boboski
beers 1095 º places 16 º 20:44 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by aspidites
Would you protect the identity of a counterfeiter? That is what this person is. He should be strung up by his (miniscule) testicles and have a nice 3L bottle shoved up his ass.

Yep.

Schroppfy
beers 2362 º places 13 º 20:44 Wed 10/31/2007

Let the record show I totally agree with Casey.
Someone did something totally wrong, willfully and with malice, and this community needs to know about it.

Originally posted by DYCSoccer17
My biggest beef with the Ratebeer community is that they fail to publicly out swindlers and bad traders. Everyone is way too quick to give the benefit of the doubt in a situation that is clear-cut.

We’re not scared to rip a shitty brewer’s beer, but we are scared to rip a shitty trader’s trade. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

We don’t give a shitty beer or brewer the benefit of the doubt. We rate it poorly and display it to the public for all to view. How come we give traders the benefit of the doubt, but not the brewers?

kramer
20:45 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by kp
Originally posted by drewbeerme
Just in case there are other unknown victims, I feel a need to report that I received 3 "fake" BA AleSmith bottles in a trade recently.

And if more people get burned in the future by this same guy they would have a right to hold you partially responsible for not warning them.

Not to mention the entire other site where beer trading occurs, who I know are watching this thread too.

Now come on. Don’t let somebody box up a trade tonight and send it out in the morning while you piss around and wait till tomorrow night to post it.

ryan
beers 3185 º places 13 º 20:45 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by Schroppfy
Someone did something totally wrong, willfully and with malice, and this community needs to know about it.

My biggest beef with the Ratebeer community is that they fail to publicly out swindlers and bad traders. Everyone is way too quick to give the benefit of the doubt in a situation that is clear-cut.

We’re not scared to rip a shitty brewer’s beer, but we are scared to rip a shitty trader’s trade. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

We don’t give a shitty beer or brewer the benefit of the doubt. We rate it poorly and display it to the public for all to view. How come we give traders the benefit of the doubt, but not the brewers?

Holy shit, the apocalypse is upon us.

aspidites
beers 1271 º places 1 º 20:47 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by artusory
Originally posted by Schroppfy

Apocalypse

Now

illinismitty
beers 2271 º places 279 º 20:48 Wed 10/31/2007

we are now on 11 pages. Out the guy and demand your beer back. You thought you were getting three BA Alesmiths. You received three Alesmiths and some shit written with a paint pen.

If you brought home some hot super model looking chick, only to discover she had a penis, we would expect you to warn your buddies.

aspidites
beers 1271 º places 1 º 20:49 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by illinismitty
we are now on 11 pages. Out the guy and demand your beer back. You thought you were getting three BA Alesmiths. You received three Alesmiths and some shit written with a paint pen.

If you brought home some hot super model looking chick, only to discover she had a penis, we would expect you to warn your buddies.

In this case I suspect that the person in question has a penis but no balls to back it up.

jason
beers 1836 º places 45 º 20:53 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by aspidites
Originally posted by illinismitty

In this case I suspect that the person in question has a penis but no balls to back it up.