Fake BA AleSmith bottles

Reads 30129 • Replies 240 • Started Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:51:28 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 12:18 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by ClarkVV
Originally posted by Walt
Mob mentality is dumb...lets not get rope and pitchforks.

What possible excuse does he have? He didnt get it at AleSmith. He already says he didnt get it in trade....

I’m just saying some explanation by the person is called for.

I agree sweetheart, but it seems like getting everybody all riled up before there is an explanation has little value and brings out the juvenile attitudes in everyone....I think everyone wants to know who it is more than they want an explanation because they just wanna know the gossip, even though everyone would argue that point with me I think you know its true.

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 12:20 Wed 10/31/2007

What possible excuse does he have? He didnt get it at AleSmith. He already says he didnt get it in trade....

I agree sweetheart, but it seems like getting everybody all riled up before there is an explanation has little value and brings out the juvenile attitudes in everyone....I think everyone wants to know who it is more than they want an explanation because they just wanna know the gossip, even though everyone would argue that point with me I think you know its true.

Andrew was just giving us a buyer beware when trading for stuff of value...not trying to get a lynching together.

lb4lb
beers 2659 º places 27 º 12:21 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by miketd
Originally posted by boboski
Originally posted by miketd
I was considering trading an extra bottle of BA Numbskull, but this thread has made me reticent to do so.

I trust you, Mike

I know people that have already traded with me will trust, but this thread will put doubt in many minds now...rightfully so.

Miketd’s trading history is spotless and he’s a great guy. If he took a shit in a bottle, caged, and corked it and told me it was DL sludge I wouldn’t think twice to trade for it and drink it. You can trust this guy. (ok, maybe theeen, I’d think twice. )

ClarkVV
beers 13425 º places 111 º 12:21 Wed 10/31/2007

Walt, if you don’t stop being reasonable, I will incite the mob to show up at your door.

Yes, I agree, most people just want to know.

I, however, have a pretty good idea who it is, but really do want to hear what possible story this guy has.

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 12:24 Wed 10/31/2007

Walt, if you don’t stop being reasonable, I will incite the mob to show up at your door.

Yes, I agree, most people just want to know.

I, however, have a pretty good idea who it is, but really do want to hear what possible story this guy has.

Even though I am homeless and am living all over the south in various hotels, don’t forget that while I do not have all of my guns with me I do have several pistols and am an excellent shot.

But seriously, just beermail me the name already.

ryan
beers 3185 º places 13 º 12:27 Wed 10/31/2007

You’re right. I do want to know who it is so I can avoid trading with them.

jason
beers 1836 º places 45 º 12:27 Wed 10/31/2007

http://www.ratebeer.com/ViewUser.asp?UserID=53062

but really do want to hear what possible story this guy has.

I would really like to hear the story as well.Would make a for a good episode on an detective show.

3fourths
beers 9492 º places 1576 º 12:29 Wed 10/31/2007

By the way, if this was done intentionally then we’re talking about mail fraud, which is a felony.

ryan
beers 3185 º places 13 º 12:31 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by mj
By the way, if this was done intentionally then we’re talking about mail fraud, which is a felony.

Also Dude, let’s not forget, let’s not forget that keeping wildlife, um... an amphibious rodent, for...um, you know domestic...within the city...that ain’t legal either.

ClarkVV
beers 13425 º places 111 º 12:31 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by jasonmech77

http://www.ratebeer.com/ViewUser.asp?UserID=53062

You really should have waited before outing him....