Fake BA AleSmith bottles

Reads 30136 • Replies 240 • Started Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:51:28 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

ClarkVV
beers 13426 º places 111 º 12:33 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by mj
By the way, if this was done intentionally then we’re talking about mail fraud, which is a felony.

Also, I think this person is a murderer and an arsonist.

MI2CA
beers 1340 º places 19 º 12:34 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by mj
By the way, if this was done intentionally then we’re talking about mail fraud, which is a felony.

Certainly a misrepresentation of an Alesmith product, which if sold at a retailer would also be a crime. But personally sending beer through the mail isn’t really legal anyway, so it doesn’t matter.

3fourths
beers 9492 º places 1576 º 12:34 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by artusory
Originally posted by mj

Also Dude, let’s not forget, let’s not forget that keeping wildlife, um... an amphibious rodent, for...um, you know domestic...within the city...that ain’t legal either.

What are you, a fucking park ranger now?

3fourths
beers 9492 º places 1576 º 12:37 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by MI2CA
Originally posted by mj

Certainly a misrepresentation of an Alesmith product, which if sold at a retailer would also be a crime. But personally sending beer through the mail isn’t really legal anyway, so it doesn’t matter.

For certain he was sending the collectible glass bottles, since the liquid inside of them is of no monetary value and is not fit for consumption.

ClarkVV
beers 13426 º places 111 º 12:37 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by ClarkVV
Originally posted by mj

Furthermore, I’m not saying this person DEFINITELY was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, BUT.....

3fourths
beers 9492 º places 1576 º 12:39 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by mj

Furthermore, I’m not saying this person DEFINITELY was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, BUT.....

How can you bring up 9/11 at a time like this? This is serious people.

CaptainCougar
beers 7131 º places 142 º 12:40 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by mj
Originally posted by MI2CA
Originally posted by mj

For certain he was sending the collectible glass bottles, since the liquid inside of them is of no monetary value and is not fit for consumption.

Hm. If you look at it that way, what he received is even more collectible than the real thing. I mean how many forged Alesmith BA bottles are even in existance? I would sell them on ebay.

jason
beers 1836 º places 45 º 12:42 Wed 10/31/2007

Originally posted by jasonmech77

I, however, have a pretty good idea who it is, but really do want to hear what possible story this guy has.

http://www.ratebeer.com/ViewUser.asp?UserID=53062

You really should have waited before outing him....

Sorry. Someone had to...

fly
beers 1490 º places 271 º 12:50 Wed 10/31/2007

Does the mob even know where Walt lives?

WaltLover
12:50 Wed 10/31/2007

MWAHAHA!! You may have discovered me on this one, but I’ve got plenty more fake bottles and unsuspecting trade noobs to trade with!!!

But for now, I must go make love to Walt!