College Football Thread 2012

Reads 88285 • Replies 1163 • Started Sunday, March 4, 2012 6:50:38 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 15:17 Tue 6/12/2012

Originally posted by mgumby10
Originally posted by TheCheeseMan
Originally posted by OrlGamecock
21 straight CWS wins, and back to Omaha, the streak is getting incredible. Also, picked up 2 big time O-Line commits this weekend, up to 17 committed, great time to be a gamecock.

Someone is going Gumby on us.....

Where you been Cheese? MSU has picked up 3 4*’s in the last 3 days including a QB and not a word from you. I’d be "Golden Aging" it up all over this board.

Been waiting for the big one that was announced today, Kalio Moore. Buzz has been that he was going to flip from tsun, and today he made it official, kid is a beast. Deon Mix was a big time pick-up, 4* OL, 6-4, 305#, but is from a program, South Panola that is historically a pipeline for tsun. The QB, Cord Sandberg, will be interesting to say the least. Left handed dual threat QB? Mullen did well that last time he had one of those. 4 WR commits, another rock solid OL commit, and the under the radar commit is Chris Jones, DE. Not ranked yet, 6-6, 250# ran a 4.7 at the MSU camp, freakish was a word used to describe him.

Mullen has been killing it with recruiting.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 10:20 Fri 6/15/2012

gumby’s NEXT wife!

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 10:43 Fri 6/15/2012

Originally posted by hopscotch
gumby’s NEXT wife!

Link fail

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 20:11 Fri 6/15/2012

Picked up another Rivals 5.7 today.. Malik Rucker - 2nd best prospect out of Minnesota this year.

Class really has solidified this early.

Seems all the major teams are doing work early this year.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 20:12 Fri 6/15/2012

You’re Iowa. You will still suck, and nobody will care. Just make sure that corn makes it to our Supermarkets, okay?

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 06:36 Sat 6/16/2012

Originally posted by mgumby10
Originally posted by hopscotch
gumby’s NEXT wife!

Link fail

Ahhh. You must not have a facebook account, right? Ok. Let’s see...
If you have a flickr account then THIS should do it for you. If not, just go to my ratebeer profile page and click on "see more pics." Top left photo. BAM!

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 06:50 Sun 6/17/2012

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
You’re Iowa. You will still suck, and nobody will care. Just make sure that corn makes it to our Supermarkets, okay?

...Major jealousy on your part is all I see written out whenever you say anything like this. Everyone else sees it too.

You wish you could recruit like ANY other school we talk about in this thread. But you can’t.. and won’t..

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 06:51 Sun 6/17/2012

Originally posted by TheAlum
Originally posted by GodOfThunder

...Major jealousy on your part is all I see written out whenever you say anything like this. Everyone else sees it too.

You wish you could recruit like ANY other school we talk about in this thread. But you can’t.. and won’t..

I’d say keep making sure you keep doing whatever UCF grads take care of.. but I’d guess that would just be carrying useless degrees, selling meth, and living in trailer parks..

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 07:19 Sun 6/17/2012

Jayron Kearse... cough, cough

OrlGamecock
10:01 Sun 6/17/2012

And we win our first game of the CWS, beating the #1 seed Florida, whole game was domination, 2 of their runs were scored on a 2 out error.

Anyone see friggin Clemson getting Nkemdiche, wtf is up with that. Oh well we will still kick their asses