College Football Thread 2011 (Actual Season!)

Reads 227631 • Replies 3132 • Started Monday, August 1, 2011 6:47:49 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 13:25 Sat 11/5/2011

For GoT

Pretty much sums up his insight on college football.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 13:31 Sat 11/5/2011

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
Originally posted by TheCheeseMan
For GoT

Who won the pick’em last year? Who is currently in the Top 3 in the pick’em this year? Who played football their entire life? Who has won both bets he decided to put money on against a certain cheese distributor?

Who was in the band?

I win.

You actually lose.. even to UAB.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 13:32 Sat 11/5/2011

Originally posted by TheAlum
For GoT

Who won the pick’em last year? Who is currently in the Top 3 in the pick’em this year? Who played football their entire life? Who has won both bets he decided to put money on against a certain cheese distributor?

Who was in the band?

I win.

You actually lose.. even to UAB.

He is so ashamed, he deleted his post.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 13:32 Sat 11/5/2011

For GoT

Who won the pick’em last year? Who is currently in the Top 3 in the pick’em this year? Who played football for 11 years? Who’s grandfather was an NFL coach, with a trip to the Super Bowl under his belt? Who has won both bets he decided to put money on against a certain cheese distributor?

Who was in the band?

I win.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 13:39 Sat 11/5/2011

For GoT

Who won the pick’em last year? Who is currently in the Top 3 in the pick’em this year? Who played football for 11 years? Who’s grandfather was an NFL coach, with a trip to the Super Bowl under his belt? Who has won both bets he decided to put money on against a certain cheese distributor?

Who was in the band?

I win.

This post has more bullshit than the one you deleted. One question, who posted that their team was going to run the tables and play in a BCS bowl? Yep, that wonderful football pedigree sure gave you an awesome insight, champ.

FIU, SMU, BYU, UAB and Tulsa Murderous line-up of losses there, champ.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 13:42 Sat 11/5/2011

For GoT

Who was in the band?

I win.

Ran this through the bull shit detector.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 13:45 Sat 11/5/2011

For GoT

Who was in the band?

I win.

This post has more bullshit than the one you deleted. One question, who posted that their team was going to run the tables and play in a BCS bowl? Yep, that wonderful football pedigree sure gave you an awesome insight, champ.

FIU, SMU, BYU, UAB and Tulsa Murderous line-up of losses there, champ.

We should be undefeated, damnit.

Notice I didn’t put any money on those claims, though. I know when to put my money down, and when not to.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 14:04 Sat 11/5/2011

For GoT

Who was in the band?

I win.

Were you the lengendary 5th member of the Backstreet Boys?

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 14:08 Sat 11/5/2011

Can I get anybody else to now agree with me that Denard Robinson is the most overrated QB in college? Dude can’t throw a pass to save his life.

jzzbassman
beers 1638 º places 30 º 14:09 Sat 11/5/2011

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Can I get anybody else to now agree with me that Denard Robinson is the most overrated QB in college? Dude can’t throw a pass to save his life.

Agreed. Love hearing the Big 10 apologists on ESPN silent after hyping him for a Heisman the last 2 years.

A mediocre D totally exposes him.