College Football Thread 2011 (Actual Season!)

Reads 227567 • Replies 3132 • Started Monday, August 1, 2011 6:47:49 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 09:27 Thu 9/1/2011

Looks like the Mountaineers basketball team will be making a trip to Starkvegas this season. Sweet! No, really, I literally mean "sweet" ... as in that bottle of mead Cheese will owe me after WVU beats the Dawgs in their own Dawg house.

OrlGamecock
09:37 Thu 9/1/2011

Originally posted by hopscotch
Originally posted by OrlGamecock
MMMMM college football... It has been way too long since I have watched you. Can’t wait to watch an SEC team lay down a butt kicking tonight.

Which one "conference lover?" Quit sticking your tongue down your sister’s throat. You root for South Carolina and all other teams can die. That’s the way it works... unless you have a legitimate attachment to another school as well.

Can’t help conference pride

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 09:39 Thu 9/1/2011

MMMMM college football... It has been way too long since I have watched you. Can’t wait to watch an SEC team lay down a butt kicking tonight.

Which one "conference lover?" Quit sticking your tongue down your sister’s throat. You root for South Carolina and all other teams can die. That’s the way it works... unless you have a legitimate attachment to another school as well.

I guess when you haven’t won a bowl since ’06, you gotta find other things to be proud of.

OrlGamecock
09:43 Thu 9/1/2011

Originally posted by TheAlum

I guess when you haven’t won a bowl since ’06, you gotta find other things to be proud of.

Touche

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 10:01 Thu 9/1/2011

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 10:08 Thu 9/1/2011

This will get annoying really fast:

http://deadspin.com/5836538/espn-will-put-unranked-texas-in-the-top-25-now-that-they-own-the-longhorn-network

Jesus God Thanks for ruining my day.

Hey, everyone send 50belair a beermail proclaiming "Texas Sucks." He’ll LOVE it... not.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 10:23 Thu 9/1/2011

Bone-head move by ESPN, btw. Financially, no. Credibility-wise? Certainly. Their credibility in regard to accurately reporting sports news is already questioned daily, but this really just screams BIAS.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 11:03 Thu 9/1/2011

Looks like the Mountaineers basketball team will be making a trip to Starkvegas this season. Sweet! No, really, I literally mean "sweet" ... as in that bottle of mead Cheese will owe me after WVU beats the Dawgs in their own Dawg house.

Will not happen bitch.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 11:07 Thu 9/1/2011

http://deadspin.com/5836538/espn-will-put-unranked-texas-in-the-top-25-now-that-they-own-the-longhorn-network

Hey, everyone send 50belair a beermail proclaiming "Texas Sucks." He’ll LOVE it... not.

Oops, too late....

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 12:56 Thu 9/1/2011

Originally posted by TheCheeseMan

Oops, too late....

I like the way you’re quick on the trigger. Same here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHEESE!