2014 College Football Thread

Reads 63645 • Replies 979 • Started Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:01:20 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

jzzbassman
beers 1638 º places 30 º 15:05 Tue 9/16/2014

Well sure, as I said we will know more after playing Florida, but anyone who says offensive mess hasn’t seen anything but a little of the WVU game.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:21 Tue 9/16/2014

That’s why we play the games... 5 SEC West teams in top 10. We will find out how good everybody is.

The little apple sure is fired up about playing AU Thursday. They better lube up for us on field turf. Wonder what the over is, might be a solid play.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 15:23 Tue 9/16/2014

Just an FYI - bets arent allowed in the trade forum anymore.

Just beer for beer trades.

Sorry, brother

brokensail
admin
beers 21480 º places 1691 º 15:24 Tue 9/16/2014

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
That’s why we play the games... 5 SEC West teams in top 10. We will find out how good everybody is.

The little apple sure is fired up about playing AU Thursday. They better lube up for us on field turf. Wonder what the over is, might be a solid play.

Total is @ 66 (Tigers -8.5 right now).

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:25 Tue 9/16/2014

Originally posted by TheAlum
Just an FYI - bets arent allowed in the trade forum anymore.

Just beer for beer trades.

Sorry, brother

Isn’t that what it is?

jzzbassman
beers 1638 º places 30 º 15:28 Tue 9/16/2014

Auburn should truck them, but as I’m sure you know, Snyder has a history of beating teams they shouldn’t.

Bill Snyder, the only coach who could call Nick Saban’s workaholic ways lazy and get away with it

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:32 Tue 9/16/2014

Originally posted by brokensail

Total is @ 66 (Tigers -8.5 right now).

Damn, 66 is a lot. I’ll take 8.5 all day.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:36 Tue 9/16/2014

Originally posted by jzzbassman

Auburn should truck them, but as I’m sure you know, Snyder has a history of beating teams they shouldn’t.

Bill Snyder, the only coach who could call Nick Saban’s workaholic ways lazy and get away with it

Crazy stuff happens on Thursdays, it’s a good road test to see how good we are.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 16:05 Tue 9/16/2014

Originally posted by ChinoSkillzian
Notre Dame and I have UCLA season tickets...hate USC with every thread in my being.

LSU is my SEC team since everyone has to have one.

I have to revisit this. Everyone has to have an sec team? And you pick the corn dogs? I sure hope you’ve won a shite ton o’ money on them or something. SEC, SEC, SEC... Everyone pick a team... Lol.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 22:17 Tue 9/16/2014

Bama pounds Florida... and I’ll be pulling for Florida.

... still pissed about those no calls in the Bama/WVU game...