2014 College Football Thread

Reads 63633 • Replies 979 • Started Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:01:20 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 14:14 Sun 12/7/2014

Originally posted by TheAlum
Plenty of people can talk crap about me and Iowa.

Eric can’t though.. no real ability to talk it. Walls of texts no one reads. Far too reactionary and but hurt easily. Time and again proven that WVU can’t compete in the Power 5. Good game, good effort as usual Eric.. no one reads what you type.

Don’t be intimidated by language. More than two sentences is really OK, textmaster. Read other people’s posts. Give it a shot. Go out on a limb, brother. That’s where all the fruit is. You might learn something. Probably not, but what the Heck, give it a go. ;-)

Butthurt? No. You misunderstand. My life is awesome. To be butthurt, you have to have at least two or three things going against you... and then BAM!... more bad news. The last straw. One more disappointing thing on top of all your other problems and then, yeah, you’re butthurt. Dude. I drive a Porsche. I love my wife. Both parents are still alive. I’m at the beach four days a week. I’m good. :-)

Homer321
beers 5369 º places 54 º 14:33 Sun 12/7/2014

Iowa v. Stanford in Frisco?

I’ll take that anyday

Maryland v Stanford you mean?

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 14:35 Sun 12/7/2014

Eric.. seriously.. no one reads your novels.

I laugh when you make posts about the Orioles (who got owned by the way) leading the league in home runs for your FB audience.. or the Caps winning some random regular season game.. it’s just comical.

Again.. plenty of people can rag on me. You can’t.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 14:36 Sun 12/7/2014

Nice ninja anger add there, Eric.

Certainly everything is going great if you had to add that monster paragraph no one read..

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 14:54 Sun 12/7/2014

You are just as easy to mess with as BBB, Eric.

Iowa v. Flo Rida.. revenge for that game they won on their offsides onside kick. We owned them in the other one.. lame bowl for both me & Homer tho

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 14:56 Sun 12/7/2014

Strike that.. Tennessee

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 15:09 Sun 12/7/2014

Nice ninja anger add there, Eric.

Certainly everything is going great if you had to add that monster paragraph no one read..

You asked a question. I answered it. I had free time. I elaborated, hoping beyond hope you stop asking the same question over and over again. It never happens.
You went and pulled life outside of ratebeer onto the site again. When you do that you lose. So many things I could pull from facebook right now, but won’t because I choose to take the high road. The difference between your "even the fat kid gets a trophy for participating" generation and mine.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 15:11 Sun 12/7/2014

...Eric, no one ever loses to you.

Again.. just walk away for once instead of banging out 5 paragraphs you edit and add to several times after posting to get "just right" that no one reads anyways..

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 15:13 Sun 12/7/2014

Strike that.. Tennessee

Does that give us Florida?

railcat1
beers 706 º places 11 º 15:13 Sun 12/7/2014

All I have to say is ROLLTIDE that is the way football is played!