2014 College Football Thread

Reads 63592 • Replies 979 • Started Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:01:20 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 08:10 Mon 9/29/2014

O RLY??

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
Originally posted by TheAlum
Originally posted by mgumby10
Do you wanna call yourself a muppet, or just have me do it?

I come back. I talk about it.

I’m not a pussy like JJ who only comes back for pot shots (despite his own record).. who never acknowledges his loss.. who is the only person that talks large before a game..

There is only 1 person in this thread (aside from ND and PSU fans) that deserves constant scorn..

I’ll come back all day. Even at 0-2 we’re better than Iowa, and more relevant, and in a better conference.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 09:39 Mon 9/29/2014

O RLY??

Do you wanna call yourself a muppet, or just have me do it?

I come back. I talk about it.

I’m not a pussy like JJ who only comes back for pot shots (despite his own record).. who never acknowledges his loss.. who is the only person that talks large before a game..

There is only 1 person in this thread (aside from ND and PSU fans) that deserves constant scorn..

I’ll come back all day. Even at 0-2 we’re better than Iowa, and more relevant, and in a better conference.

Who gives a shit.

Iowa still sucks, and you’ve got a case of the butthurt.

But, Iowa beat Pitt!!!

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 09:59 Mon 9/29/2014

When caught lying and called out as a dolt for what you asserted (when proven wrong many times over), respond as JJ just did.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 10:43 Mon 9/29/2014

I don’t give a flying fuck about conference pride like the rest of you muppets do, I couldn’t care less, I only care about Miami. You were bragging about a win over fucking terrible ass Pitt. That’s the long and short of it, which is really fucking sad, that Iowa is that bad, that you brag over that shit. There is nothing else that is what I was making fun of you about, as is everybody else. I didn’t mention Miami, didn’t mention the ACC, just laughing at you.

Miami beat Duke and I didn’t say a word, because it’s fucking Duke. Your the one putting words in my mouth. Like I said before I don’t give a shit about other teams in my conference like you guys do. I don’t give a shit how many ACC teams are ranked or if other teams from the ACC lose to other teams from other conferences, I ONLY care about Miami. I don’t jerk off when teams I don’t like win other games lol. Fucking sad that alot of you guys do.

Sad.

foppa78
places 12 º 11:40 Mon 9/29/2014

Big upcoming game for my Huskers this weekend against Michigan State. We definitely played poorly against Mcneese St but we have looked pretty darn good in each of our other games. The 5 turnovers killed us in their only win against us in last years meeting. Hopefully we can clean things up and pull off a solid W.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:31 Mon 9/29/2014

Can’t we all just point and laugh at Michigan? They’re beating themselves up in Ann Arbor. Brady Hoke is a dead man walking...

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 15:36 Mon 9/29/2014

I don’t give a flying fuck about conference pride like the rest of you muppets do, I couldn’t care less, I only care about Miami. You were bragging about a win over fucking terrible ass Pitt. That’s the long and short of it, which is really fucking sad, that Iowa is that bad, that you brag over that shit. There is nothing else that is what I was making fun of you about, as is everybody else. I didn’t mention Miami, didn’t mention the ACC, just laughing at you.

Miami beat Duke and I didn’t say a word, because it’s fucking Duke. Your the one putting words in my mouth. Like I said before I don’t give a shit about other teams in my conference like you guys do. I don’t give a shit how many ACC teams are ranked or if other teams from the ACC lose to other teams from other conferences, I ONLY care about Miami. I don’t jerk off when teams I don’t like win other games lol. Fucking sad that alot of you guys do.

Sad.

It’s ok, I know it’s hard to give a shit about strength of schedule when your program is like a shriveled up, 5 month old cat turd.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 17:58 Mon 9/29/2014

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Can’t we all just point and laugh at Michigan? They’re beating themselves up in Ann Arbor. Brady Hoke is a dead man walking...

Terribly mis-managed football program. Just more proof that hiring and firing like crazy will do more harm than good in most cases.

Hoke needs to go after the concussion of their QB this weekend. What happened was not excusable.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 18:05 Mon 9/29/2014

brokensail
admin
beers 21480 º places 1691 º 18:34 Mon 9/29/2014

Terribly mis-managed football program. Just more proof that hiring and firing like crazy will do more harm than good in most cases.

Yeah, I think that’s one of the most ridiculous things about sports in general, and particularly football.

Perhaps in this particular case Hoke is the problem, since Michigan still has plenty of talent. But football is not the same as basketball where getting one or two studs is going to totally change your fortunes and take you from a meh team to a contender.