2014 College Football Thread

Reads 63642 • Replies 979 • Started Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:01:20 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

SHIG
admin
beers 13064 º places 502 º 17:42 Wed 12/10/2014

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Originally posted by SHIG
Alright Brokensail has won the pool, no? Cheers and congrats. I’m having surgery next Wednesday and would like to go ahead and ship out my box on Monday. Unlike some of u folks, I wanna pay my debts quickly.

Maybe he won’t choose you...

Truth, just wanted to get dialogue going. If I don’t ship next week, it’s gonna be a while for me. My sarcasm is intended for several years back in this pool when ppl sucked at honoring their bets.

Oh boy do I know, the box IOU fairy never shows up. I usually send April time frame due to the weather, but will global warming Alaska seems warmer than most states these day.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 06:15 Thu 12/11/2014

All I want from Xmas is coach boom Muschamp to come back to Auburn.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 15:38 Thu 12/11/2014

Originally posted by TheAlum
Gary Andersen just took the Oregon State job.

Left Wisconsin high and dry.

Wisconsin seems to be in the national hunt (somewhat) every season. Why are their HCs jumping at the first opportunity to leave? Does the Wisconsin job not pay much?

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 15:40 Thu 12/11/2014

Nevermind. I read on...

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 15:42 Thu 12/11/2014

Alright Brokensail has won the pool, no? Cheers and congrats. I’m having surgery next Wednesday and would like to go ahead and ship out my box on Monday. Unlike some of u folks, I wanna pay my debts quickly.

Truth, just wanted to get dialogue going. If I don’t ship next week, it’s gonna be a while for me. My sarcasm is intended for several years back in this pool when ppl sucked at honoring their bets.

Did I forget to send a box out to you? I have no other way of knowing. I haven’t participated in a few years, but I think I paid my debts.

SHIG
admin
beers 13064 º places 502 º 15:46 Thu 12/11/2014

Originally posted by hopscotch

Did I forget to send a box out to you? I have no other way of knowing. I haven’t participated in a few years, but I think I paid my debts.

Eric you did not participate the year I won. I did get that sweet box that same year from you when ’Cuse drubbed WV in pinstripe bowl.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 19:47 Thu 12/11/2014

Brandon Scherff wins Dat Outland Trophy, yo.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 12:20 Fri 12/12/2014

Eric you did not participate the year I won. I did get that sweet box that same year from you when ’Cuse drubbed WV in pinstripe bowl.

I keep trying to forget about that and then it comes crashing down on me again.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 12:26 Fri 12/12/2014

Originally posted by TheAlum
Brandon Scherff wins Dat Outland Trophy, yo.

Offensive Tackle. Gonna make a lot of money next year. Around $9 mil

brokensail
admin
beers 21480 º places 1691 º 13:12 Fri 12/12/2014

I guess I’ve gotta pick 5 of you losers to send me garbage?

Anyway, I’ll take:
CheesedMan
ChinoSkillzian (I’ll just make him buy me beers until he pays off his debt)
deyholla
Guyute_Pig
TheAlum