2014 College Football Thread

Reads 63661 • Replies 979 • Started Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:01:20 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 18:40 Mon 9/29/2014

Aside from maybe Texas, I’ve never seen a program loaded with more 4/5* Recruits that looks lost and unable to compete.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 20:12 Mon 9/29/2014

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Originally posted by mgumby10
I don’t give a flying fuck about conference pride like the rest of you muppets do, I couldn’t care less, I only care about Miami. You were bragging about a win over fucking terrible ass Pitt. That’s the long and short of it, which is really fucking sad, that Iowa is that bad, that you brag over that shit. There is nothing else that is what I was making fun of you about, as is everybody else. I didn’t mention Miami, didn’t mention the ACC, just laughing at you.

Miami beat Duke and I didn’t say a word, because it’s fucking Duke. Your the one putting words in my mouth. Like I said before I don’t give a shit about other teams in my conference like you guys do. I don’t give a shit how many ACC teams are ranked or if other teams from the ACC lose to other teams from other conferences, I ONLY care about Miami. I don’t jerk off when teams I don’t like win other games lol. Fucking sad that alot of you guys do.

Sad.

It’s ok, I know it’s hard to give a shit about strength of schedule when your program is like a shriveled up, 5 month old cat turd.

Lol this guy gets hard when Bama and LSU win big games.

Can’t imagine what Alum would do if the B1G won a title. Guy would be so proud of his conference he wouldn’t be able to stand it. My conference has the reigning title holder, and I was rooting for them to lose.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 21:04 Mon 9/29/2014

Can’t we all just point and laugh at Michigan? They’re beating themselves up in Ann Arbor. Brady Hoke is a dead man walking...

Those Michigan Men are missing Rich Rodriguez right about now. He’s sitting pretty at 4-0 and getting ready to dismantle Oregon’s defense this Thursday. Fearless Prediction: Last team with the ball scores and wins.

WVU won the games they were supposed to win, and lost the games they were supposed to lose... but didn’t lose as badly as I expected to 2 Top-Five teams.

WVU could use a special teams coach that’s worth a busted dog nut and a head coach that doesn’t chug a pint of Red Bull and Stoli every time his offense faces 4th down from its own 45-yard line. "Punt" or "Go for it?" "Give me another pounder of Red Bull ’cause we’re going for it, bitches!"

brokensail
admin
beers 21480 º places 1691 º 21:06 Mon 9/29/2014

Originally posted by hopscotch
Can’t we all just point and laugh at Michigan? They’re beating themselves up in Ann Arbor. Brady Hoke is a dead man walking...

Those Michigan Men are missing Rich Rodriguez right about now. He’s sitting pretty at 4-0 and getting ready to dismantle Oregon’s defense this Thursday. Fearless Prediction: Last team with the ball scores and wins.

WVU won the games they were supposed to win, and lost the games they were supposed to lose... but didn’t lose as badly as I expected to two Top 5 teams.

WVU could use a special teams coach that’s worth a busted dog nut and a head coach that doesn’t chug a pint of Red Bull and Stoli every time his offense faces 4th down from its own 45-yard line. "Punt" or "Go for it?" "Give me another pounder of Red Bull ’cause we’re going for it, bitches!"

Must’ve got him from Texas Tech.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 21:08 Mon 9/29/2014

So.. busted dog nuts ARE worth something?

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 21:11 Mon 9/29/2014

I don’t give a flying fuck about conference pride like the rest of you muppets do, I couldn’t care less, I only care about Miami. You were bragging about a win over fucking terrible ass Pitt. That’s the long and short of it, which is really fucking sad, that Iowa is that bad, that you brag over that shit. There is nothing else that is what I was making fun of you about, as is everybody else. I didn’t mention Miami, didn’t mention the ACC, just laughing at you.

Miami beat Duke and I didn’t say a word, because it’s fucking Duke. Your the one putting words in my mouth. Like I said before I don’t give a shit about other teams in my conference like you guys do. I don’t give a shit how many ACC teams are ranked or if other teams from the ACC lose to other teams from other conferences, I ONLY care about Miami. I don’t jerk off when teams I don’t like win other games lol. Fucking sad that alot of you guys do.

Sad.

It’s ok, I know it’s hard to give a shit about strength of schedule when your program is like a shriveled up, 5 month old cat turd.

Lol this guy gets hard when Bama and LSU win big games.

Can’t imagine what Alum would do if the B1G won a title. Guy would be so proud of his conference he wouldn’t be able to stand it. My conference has the reigning title holder, and I was rooting for them to lose.

But, but, but, it’s all about admission standards, AAU membership and research universities. How do you not know this?

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 21:28 Mon 9/29/2014

Originally posted by brokensail

WVU won the games they were supposed to win, and lost the games they were supposed to lose... but didn’t lose as badly as I expected to two Top 5 teams.

WVU’s special teams coach? We got him from Oklahoma State.
WVU’s head coach? We got him from Texas Tech via Houston and then Oklahoma State.
I hope I said that right.
Either way, Holgorsen coached at Texas Tech, then Houston, then Oklahoma State, then WVU.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 21:34 Mon 9/29/2014

Originally posted by TheAlum
So.. busted dog nuts ARE worth something?

That’s worth looking into. You check eBay and I’ll hit Amazon.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 21:40 Mon 9/29/2014

Mississippi State continues rolling along nicely under Dan Mullen. No gripes yet. Each season, knocking off one or two of the big-name conference rivals that beat the fucking shit out of them for 50+ years... without any fucking mercy. That’s really something. Happy to see it. ("more cowbell")

brokensail
admin
beers 21480 º places 1691 º 21:42 Mon 9/29/2014

Originally posted by brokensail

WVU’s special teams coach? We got him from Oklahoma State.
WVU’s head coach? We got him from Texas Tech via Houston and then Oklahoma State.
I hope I said that right.
Either way, Holgorsen coached at Texas Tech, then Houston, then Oklahoma State, then WVU.

I guess you missed the "Texas Tech’s Defensive Coordinator got canned after he showed up wasted to practice" joke.